Friday, September 08, 2006

WE BIT THE BLOG BULLET...


We're so excited to start this blog! We've got so much to share with the our readers! The first is our introduction of the newly overhauled TrinityPhotography.Net. We're going live on Monday! Yeah! FINALLY. I have been working 24 hour shifts trying to get images edited, resized and maintain my normal workflow. Now that it's ready to go, I need a vacation! Unfortunately, for wedding photographers, everyone else's normal vacation time is summer... but that's the busiest time of the year for us! Well, at least we'll miss the crowds, right?

We also trashed our old logo and designed a new one to reflect our growth and progression in the industry. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on it. Feel free to comment, just be nice. :)

I'm going to go work on some more images right now, but I'll have a great post for you soon, so don't be gone too long.

2 comments:

Gray 2724 said...

Rachel- It's almost the 2 year anniversary of Adrian and me getting married and I just had to stop by and see what's been going on with the site! I love the new logo (I'm a fan of the Fleur de Lis pattern!) Not too much going on in the Gray household. We moved to a townhouse this past December and got a dog in July. Other than that, things are just peachy! I was so excited to see pictures of Isabella! You just had her before we got married, so I think it's great to see her growing up! I'm going to stop rambling, but I love the new page, your work is still FANTASTIC, and we'll call on you again at some point in the future (looking at the site makes me want to get married all over again!!)

Trinity Photography said...

It's great to hear from you Shantelle! Glad everything is going well for you and Adrian! Keep in touch!